DSC-MARINE COMPANY LIMITED (DSC-MARINE CO.,LTD).
Head Office: No 19/18 Vo Van Ngan Street, Linh Chieu Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
Contact: +84 (0) 977 310 828 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://dsc-marine.com
DSC-Marine Company Limited (DSC-Marine Co.,LTD) was founded in 2014 by a group of the best specialists whose educated, worked and experience from universities, researching institute, ship design, shipbuilding company in Viet Nam and Oversea. We have over 30 experience years in ship design and shipbuilding industry with well knowledge in international environment. DSC-Marine is known as a leading independent naval architechture and marine engineering design company in Viet Nam.
DSC-Marine Co.,LTD has a legal entity operating under the Enterprise Law, the business sector Certificate of Business Registration No. 0312679940 by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 03/08/2014.
Our Design Services capacity:
1. Naval architecture:
- Concept Design Development
- Specification Writing
- Hull-form Design and Development
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Performance Predictions
- Propulsion System Design
- Sea-keeping and Maneuvering Analysis
- Model Testing
- Weight Engineering & Stability Analysis
- Loadline and Other Statutory Calculations.
2. Mechanical Engineering:
- Assembly ISO reports
- Workshop Drawings
- 3D pipe routing and clash detection
- Pipe penetrations
- Isometric pipe arrangements
- Pipe spool drawings
3. Structural Engineering:
- Concept and feasibility studies
- Advice on material specifications
- Design to Class and management of Class approval
- First principles calculations
- Load prediction
- Finite Element Analysis
- Local and global structural optimization
- 3D solid and surface modeling
- Mould and plant design
- Laminate schedules
- Production design drawings
- Weight engineering and control
- Engineering audits, consultancy and troubleshooting
- Design to small craft codes
- Refit and repair
- On-site build and engineering support
4. Outfit Engineering Design:
- Detailed development of vessel outfit.
- Technical specification, design and integration of complex outfit equipment
- Detailed weight calculation and monitoring.